How to Activate License Key After Login Account
Malwarebytes My Account allows you to activate and deactivate license keys from your Windows or Mac devices. This article explains how you can activate a Malwarebytes license key on another gadget in My Account.
For lost or stolen devices, you should Transfer or Deactivate Malwarebytes license key before performing the accompanying advances.
- Sign in to My Account.
- In the Subscriptions tab, click Download to install the Malwarebytes app for your gadget.
- In the event that Malwarebytes is already installed on your gadget, jump to stage 3.
- Click Activate. A spring up window asks for your consent to open Malwarebytes.
- Click Allow.
- Malwarebytes opens straightforwardly to the Enter Your License page and automatically inputs your available license key in the text field. Click Activate License.
Your Malwarebytes item is currently activated on your gadget. Your paid membership go on as normal and your expiration date remains the same. Underneath the Activate and Download button displays Activation directions for various operating frameworks. You can click a particular operating framework (OS) for steps to activate.
Create and manage your Malwarebytes Account
We suggest you set up your Malwarebytes Account to see and manage your memberships, licenses and charging details.
When the arrangement is finished, you are able to update your account settings, for example, your name, email address, password and erase your account.
Activate your Profile
At the point when you purchase a membership from the Malwarebytes Online Store, an account is automatically connected to the email address you used to make the purchase. To activate your account:
- Find the invitation email we sent you. Search your email inbox or spam/garbage envelope for the subject Setup your Malwarebytes Account.
- Note: We suggest utilizing the latest adaptation of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari programs to access your account.
- Open your account invitation email, and snap SET UP ACCOUNT.
- The Set up account form populates the Email field with your email address.
- Enter a password, and reemerge the password.
- Check I’m not a robot.
- Click Create Account.
On the off chance that you cannot find your invitation email, present a ticket and a Malwarebytes Support agent will assist you.
Pursue an account
In the event that you purchased your license key from a retail store or another web-based retailer, you can manually pursue an account:
- Go to my.malwarebytes.com.
- Click Sign up.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your first and last names.
- Enter a password and affirm the password.
- Check I’m not a robot.
- Click Create.
- Note: If your email is already enrolled to an account, the message User is already enlisted will display at the top of the Sign up box. Take a stab at resetting your password or contact Support.
- When the Sign up is finished, add your license key to your profile. For more information, see Add a license key to My account.
Manage your Account
For information on how to manage your Subscription and Billing details, click the connections beneath:
- Manage your memberships
- Manage your license keys
- View and manage charging information
To erase your account:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Delete account, underneath your Profile details.
- Click the confirmation box.
- Enter your password.
- Click Delete account.
Note: Deleting your account just affects your ability to manage your memberships and charging details, it doesn’t impact your membership status.